06 April 2009

hard times come again no more ...

Since I last posted I have:
  • Decided to move, found a new place, and informed my roommate of said decision.
  • Lost my job.
  • Had car trouble.
  • Been treated to numerous meals by amazing friends!
  • Congratulated a friend on his recent engagement, though it was kind of a blow.
  • Hosted a friend/"little brother" I haven't seen for almost 3 years.
  • Had a slight, but scary, stalker problem and had to get police involved. Yikes!
  • Had 5 interviews but landed a job without interviewing for it at all ... I'm working, at least temporarily if not longer, for a friend (Mark Mansingh) who started his own business recently and had to make some drastic staffing changes last week. We'll see how it works out.
  • Had numerous discussions with various people regarding my seeming inability to receive the full extent of God's love for me.
  • Thought about, even before yesterday's sermon, the name I've carried and the name that God wants me to have.
  • Had a run-in with a nail and my foot (and it's been over 10 years since I've had a tetanus shot). I know, I know ... Spare me the lectures. All seems to be fine; I'll get a shot soon.
  • Cursed this long blasted winter that has it's nails dug in deep.
  • Had major disciplinary issues with my dog: chewing carpet, peeing and pooing where she's not supposed to, incessant whining, etc ...
  • Moved.
  • Started a job for which I do not have appropriate "super classy ... look like a million bucks" clothing. We'll see how that plays out.
  • Decided I really want to get a Nissan Versa.
  • Not updated my blog in forever and missed it. I would like to get a laptop sometime soon. Again, we'll see how that plays out.

No comments: